Bannu Board Result: Download Bannu Board Gazette Result 2024 DMC Online PDF File. Bais Banu Board Class 11th and 12th Result 2024 will be declared on 29th January 2024. Students who appeared for the first and second-year annual examination in June. On this page, they will be able to check and download Bannu Board 9SSC (9th and 10th), and HSSC (1st and 2nd year) results online. For more updates about FA, FSC, ICS, and ICOM keep visiting our site Aiouenrollment.pk
Check Bannu Board Gazette Result 2024 Online
One hour after the announcement of the official result, the result gazette of Bais Banu Board will be published. Banu Board students can get a gazette on this page through the official site www.biseb.edu.pk. Just click on the gazette link given below in the table.
BISE Banu Online DMC Result
|Base Banu Board Gazette 2024
|Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Banu
|1st year and 2nd the year
|Date of Examination
|May, June 2024
|Date and time of result
|29 January 2024
Bannu Board Result DMC
It is easy to find the BISE Bano Board Class IX Result. Students can check their results by visiting the official website of the BISE Bano Board and entering their roll number. This website has all the records of your results if you want to check it Gujranwala, Multan, thanks, Abbottabad, Lahore, Committee members, Hyderabad, and other boards of Pakistan. Students can get their grades through SMS. Also, p paper review is an option for students who are unhappy with their grades.
If any discrepancies are found, the result will be updated accordingly.
This article will talk about it BISE Bano Board Class IX including revising papers, taking additional exams, transferring from one board to another, and cancelling results. So, please sit back, relax and let’s get into the details of these important processes.
How to Check Bais Banu Result 2024 Online?
- Search the official site of Banu Board www.biseb.edu.pk
- Check the result section on the official website of Banu Board
- Select your class (9th, 10th, 1st year or 2nd year).
- After that, select your exam year
- Give your roll number or full name and your father’s name
- Click on Get Results
- Download the result sheet in a PDF file.
BISE Banu Development Result 2024 DMC
BISE Bano HSSC Improvement Result 2024 declared at 293:00 p.m. Bannu Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education has released HSSC Part I Progress Result 2024. Download HSSC (11th & 12th) Annual-II 2024 Exam Result dmc from this page.
Check Bano Board 9th Class Result by Gazette Method
The journal lists all the students who have attended the high school BISE Benno 9th class exams. Before the Internet, gazettes were available in paper form, but now you can download the gazette in PDF format from the Banco Board website. The journal is available one hour after the declaration of results. To check the result using this method, follow the steps below:
- First step: Visit the official website of the BISE Banu Board (https://www.biseb.edu.pk/)
- Step 2: Click on the “Test” tab in the main menu
- Step 3: Select the “Results” option
- Step 4: Click on “SSC-1” to check Class IX Result
- Step 5 After that, download the newsletter.
- Step 6:Open the Gazette in a PDF viewer.
- Step 7:Use the PDF search option.
- Step 8: Enter your roll number, name, or parent’s name to check your result in the list.
School or board migration
If you plan to change your school or board for any reason, be it academic, financial or personal, you need to get an NOC from the school or board you are currently enrolled in.
This is mandatory, and the immigration process cannot proceed without the NOC. For NOC, you should contact the school where you want to enrol. Once you get the NOC, you can continue with the immigration process.
- The first step is to go to the board’s website
- Look for the “Downloads” section.
- You will find various forms there, including the “School to School Migration” or “Board to Board Migration” forms.
- Download and print the appropriate form.
- Fill out the form with your details, including your name, roll number, and father’s name.
- In the immigration form, you should mention the name of your current school or board. Also, mention the name of the school or board you want to migrate to.
- After filling in your details, provide accurate contact information
- After that, pay the immigration fee at the board office.
- You should also attach copies of important documents like your DMC, B-Form, copy of your father’s CNIC, and NOC.
- Once you have filled out the form and paid the fee, submit it to the board office.
- The board will then process your application and notify you when your application has been accepted.
- After that, they will issue a board or school migration certificate. These documents are vital to present to your new school or board.