South Korea Jobs For Pakistani In 2024, opportunities for employment in South Korea will be available for Pakistani citizens through the Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC). These jobs span various cities including Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, and others across Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK, and more. For South Korea Jobs For Pakistani Both new applicants and experienced professionals can apply for these positions, which offer detailed job descriptions, salary information, and requirements ranging from matriculation to higher qualifications.
South Korea Jobs For Pakistani
The application window for South Korean jobs spans from 2nd February 2024.
How to Apply for Korean Jobs
To apply for Korean jobs, follow these steps:
- Download Challan Form: Begin by downloading the challan form.
- Submit Challan Form in Bank: Pay the requisite fee through the designated bank account.
- Upload Challan Form: Scan and upload the challan form on the OEC website.
- Fill Online Form: Complete the online application form.
- Submission: Click the submit button to finalize your application.
South Korean Jobs Online Application in 2024
The application process for South Korea Jobs For Pakistani involves several steps facilitated by the OEC. South Korea, as a developed nation, has collaborated with the Pakistani government to recruit workers through the Overseas Employment Corporation. Successful applicants can expect a minimum monthly income of PKR 200,000, along with accommodation and food provisions from the employer. Visa duration allows for a stay of 4 years and 10 months, extendable upon company retention.
|2nd February 2024 to 11th February 2024
|Age: 18 to 40 years old
|Passport Validity: Minimum 1 year
|Stay in Korea: Maximum 5 years
|Deportation Record: No
|Medical Fitness: Must meet South Korean government standards
|Criminal Record: None
|Download Challan Form
|Submit Challan Form in Bank
|Upload the Challan Form on the OEC website
|Fill Online Form
|Click Submit Button
|Monthly Income: Minimum PKR 200,000
|Accommodation: Provided by employer
|Visa Duration: 4 years and 10 months
|Terms: Timings, wages, working conditions, probation period
|Duration: Typically one year, renewable based on mutual agreement
|Content: Korean language course, cultural understanding, employment permit system, basic industry training
|Visa Application Process
|Employment Training: Provided at designated centres
|Apply for a visa at the Korean Embassy in Pakistan through OEC
|Entry into South Korea
|Schedule: Entry date scheduled by HRD Korea
|Entry Formalities: Conducted under HRD Korea and CWA Wing guidance
|Employment Training: Provided at designated centers
Pre-Registration and Visa Application Process
- Pre-Registration: Apply online via the OEC website during the specified dates, accompanied by a fee payment.
- Confirmation: Successful candidates proceed to confirm their registration by paying additional fees and submitting required documents to the OEC office.
- Further Actions: Candidates undergo language proficiency and skill tests, followed by job application and roster registration.
- Contract Signing: Upon selection, candidates sign a standard labour contract, followed by preliminary training.
- Visa Application and Entry: After receiving a Certificate for Confirmation of Visa Issuance (CCVI), applicants apply for a visa through the Korean Embassy. Entry into Korea is scheduled by HRD Korea, with employment training provided upon arrival.
Eligibility Criteria and Application Details
Applicants must meet specific criteria including age, passport validity, criminal record, and medical fitness. Job applications must be submitted within the language test’s validity period. Contract terms, including probation periods and wages, are outlined in detail before signing. Preliminary training covers language courses, cultural understanding, and basic industry knowledge. Upon visa issuance, entry into Korea is coordinated with employment training provided upon arrival.
For detailed instructions and addresses of OEC offices, refer to the official sources provided by the Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC) Pakistan.
Eligibility and Application Process for Korean Jobs
To be eligible for jobs in South Korea South Korea Jobs For Pakistani, applicants must meet specific criteria set forth by the OEC Pakistan and the South Korean government. These include:
- Age: Applicants must be between 18 and 40 years old.
- Passport Validity: Passports must be valid for a minimum of one year.
- Stay in Korea: Applicants should not have stayed in Korea for more than 5 years.
- Deportation Record: Applicants must not have been deported from Korea.
- Medical Fitness: Applicants must meet the medical standards set by the South Korean government.
- Criminal Record: Applicants should have no criminal record or involvement in criminal activities.
Once these criteria are met, applicants can apply for jobs through the designated OEC Pakistan offices. They will be provided with application forms and guidelines for submission. It is crucial to apply within the validity period of the language test, typically two years.
Contract Signing and Terms
Upon successful selection, candidates receive a job contract from the HRD South Korea through the OEC Pakistan. The contract outlines various aspects of employment, including:
- Job Details: Timings, wages, payment for extra hours, and working conditions.
- Probation Period: A probationary period of up to three months may apply, during which 10% deduction from the minimum wage is possible.
- Contract Duration: Contracts are typically for one year, with the possibility of renewal based on mutual agreement.
Candidates have the option to refuse signing the contract if they are not satisfied with the terms. However, refusal for the second time limits the job term to one year.
Before departure to South Korea, selected candidates undergo preliminary training provided by the OEC Pakistan. This training includes:
- Korean Language Course: To facilitate communication and integration into the workplace.
- Understanding Korean Culture: To adapt to the cultural nuances of the workplace and society.
- Employment Permit System: Familiarization with the legal and administrative aspects of working in South Korea.
- Basic Industry Training: Ensuring familiarity with safety protocols and industry-specific knowledge.
Visa Application and Entry into South Korea
After receiving the South Korea Jobs For Pakistani contract and completing preliminary training, candidates proceed with visa application and entry preparations. This involves:
- Certificate for Confirmation of Visa Issuance (CCVI): Issued by the Ministry of Justice of ROK after the conclusion of the labour contract.
- Visa Application: Candidates apply for a visa at the Korean Embassy in Pakistan through the OEC Pakistan.
- Entry Schedule: Candidates prepare for entry into South Korea as per the scheduled date provided by HRD Korea.
- Entry and Employment Training: Upon arrival, candidates undergo entry formalities and receive employment training provided by HRD Korea and the CWA Wing at designated centres.
Foreign workers are required to comply with all entry and employment procedures to ensure a smooth transition into their new workplace in South Korea.