Issue ECP 2024 general election duty list uploaded today. The upcoming general election in Pakistan has everyone talking, so it is important to understand your place in the democratic process. The creation of the “2024 General Election Duties List”, which outlines the duties allotted to various citizens, is an important part. Whether you are an experienced poll worker or a first-time voter, this guide seeks to clarify how you can contribute to a transparent and fair election process.
Also Read This:Aiou Solved Assignment Autumn (February 2024) Pdf BA
2024 General Election Job List
The Election Commission of Pakistan has released the list of voters assigned to the election duties for the 2024 general elections on 22nd. Training for polling officers such as Presiding Officers (POs), Assistant Presiding Officers (APOs) and Polling Officers, was organized by the Election Commission of Pakistan.
|List of Electoral Duties of Polling Officers
|General Election Date
|8 February 2024
|Election 2024 All employees
|10 lakhs approximately
|List of Presiding Officers, Deputy Presiding Officers
|List of General Election Duties of Polling Officers
Who makes the list and how?
During the first phase, which lasted from December 26 to January 4, 2024, teachers were trained to serve as assistant presiding and polling officers. Election commission representatives set up polling stations according to the polling plan.
There are two to four polling stations in each polling station. Find out here about the election workers who will be conducting elections in the 2024 general election.
Details about poll workers for the 2024 general election
ECP is aware that people are unable to complete their assigned duties due to unforeseen events. You may apply for a waiver through the channels specified in your notice if you cannot attend for valid reasons, such as being out of town, having a medical emergency, or having religious obligations.
What are the duties of polling officers?
- The Electoral Officer must verify that a voter has a valid National Identity Card and link the voter’s details and photograph to those listed in the voters’ list.
- He announces the voter’s name and serial number.
- Checking the cuticle of each voter’s right thumb to see if they have cast their ballot.
- The officer marks each voter’s right thumb with permanent ink.
- Before taking them to the APO, he removes the voter’s name from the voter’s list.
- He organizes a team to carry out any additional obligations allocated to him by the PO or APO.
Also Read This:Jail Election Result Pakistan 2024 Announced