AIOU Announces Spring Admissions: We are pleased to announce that AIOU is currently accepting applications for admission into their Computer Science Department. This AIOU admission 2024 is open for undergraduate and Master’s degree programs, including PGD.
The Department of Computer Science at AIOU adopts a hybrid teaching approach, combining regular face-to-face classes with e-learning components for BS and MS programs.
Using the Agi learning management system, along with video and teleconferencing, the department facilitates lectures and counselling, especially for research and professional courses at the MS level. Students can submit their spring AIOU admission applications online by accessing the application portal from this page.
AIOU Admission Programs:
- BS Computer Science
- MS Computer Science
- Computer Science PhD
- PGD Computer Science (LMS-Based Class)
Why choose AIOU?
- Syllabus as per HEC
- Low-quality education
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty members
- State-of-the-art laboratory facilities
- Scholarship opportunities
- Hostel (main campus only)
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Internship opportunities
- Sports fields and courts
AIOU Eligibility Criteria:
Below are the AIOU Eligibility Criteria for different study-level programs in the Department of Computer Science:
Minimum 50% marks in Engineering/Computer or Mathematics subjects.
A candidate is eligible to apply for the MS Computer Science program if he/she has the relevant qualification of 16 years with a minimum of 60% marks in the annual system and 4.0 out of 2.0 CGPA in the semester system.
Candidates are eligible to apply for the PhD Computer Science program if they have an MS in a relevant field or equivalent with a minimum 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 or 70% marks.
Candidates who have at least a Bachelor’s degree with second division can apply for the Post Graduate Diploma Program in Computer Science.
Documents required for admission:
Documents required for AIOU Admission 2024 are given below:
- Attested photocopy of candidate’s CNIC
- Attested photocopy of applicant’s father’s CNIC
- Copy of residence
- Copy of previous academic transcripts/result card or detailed mark sheet (attested)
- A passport-size photograph
How to Apply for AIOU Admission:
To apply for AIOU Computer Science admission, a candidate is required to follow the steps given below:
- All candidates can download the AIOU Prospectus from here.
- Applicants are required to submit their AIOU admission application online at the AIOU admission portal.
- To submit your AIOU admission form, first create an AIOU account by entering your details such as name, CNIC number, mobile number and email.
- After creating your AIOU admission portal account, click on the “Apply Now” button and fill out the AIOU Spring Admission 2024 form.
- Attach scanned and attested copies of all required documents.
- Then, generate a fee challan and submit the application processing fee at any UBL, MCB, ABL and FWB branch or submit the fee using Jazz Cash, EasyPisa and Apisa services before the admission date (15 February 2024).
- The amount of the application processing fee will depend on the level of study.
- Upload the paid receipt to your admission portal after submitting your application processing fee and finally submit your application.
AIOU Spring 2024 Admission Schedule:
|Last date of application
|February 15, 2024
|Date of MS/PhD Examination and Interview
|23 February 2024 (9:00 AM)
|MS/PhD Examination Venue
|Academic Complex, AIOU, Islamabad
|Display the eligibility list
|2 weeks after the test/interview